What's happening at Tourism Cares?
Recent News & Press Releases
- Travel Professionals Give Back at Lake Merritt, Fairyland and Downtown Oakland (March 2017)
- Tourism Cares Welcomes New Chairman and Officers, Adds Three New Strategic Corporate Partners (March 2017)
- Tourism Cares Community Donates $117,000 of Volunteer Labor for National Park Service Centennial Celebration (January 2017)
- Tourism Cares Announces Expedition and Partnership with Jordan (December 2016)
- New GOOD TRAVELS ADVISOR Certification Helps Travelers Give and Volunteer Better (September 2016)
- Tourism Cares Announces 2017 Destinations (June 2016)
- Meaningful Travel Map of Nepal Released to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of Earthquake (April 2016)
- WTTC 2016 Global Summit attendees and Dallas locals volunteer with Tourism Cares (April 2016)
- The Tourism Industry Uses the Power of its Businesses and Contributions (March 2016)
- Release: The Tourism Industry Uses the Power of its Businesses and Contributions to Support Disaster Recovery in Fiji (March 2016)
- "In the Hot Seat": An Interview with CEO Mike Rea (Sept 2015)
- Sharing the Love: Announcing Good Travels Research (Sept 2015)
- Tourism Cares announces ASTA Mentoring Program (June 2015)
- Tourism Cares makes an impact along The Journey Through Hallowed Ground Scenic Byway (May 2015)
- Tourism Cares Raises Funds for Nepal (April 2015)
- Tourism Cares Announces NPS Centennial Program (April 2015)
- Tourism Cares gives L.A's waterfront landmarks a good scrub-down (Nov 2014)
3 & Change
Our bite-sized e-newsletter on three things related to giving back to travel and one change—or impact—we've made, together.
Check out more videos of our past volunteer projects on our YouTube channel.