Join us for the fourth CSR Peer Learning Network session, as we discuss "To Give or Not to Give: Engaging Clients in Funding Projects and Site Visits."
When: Tuesday, December 1st, 2015 (Giving Tuesday!)
4:00pm - 5:15pm Central Time
Where: National webinar or join-in in Chicago at the Sheraton (courtesy of Starwood)
301 E North Water Street, Chicago, IL 60611
A short walk from the USTOA Annual Conference
And finished in plenty of time for the evening’s events
Host: Tourism Cares - Mike Rea
Whether to engage your clients who are travelers in charitable giving is increasingly important. Some companies infuse education and giving back into their programs, some avoid it altogether. Come learn from traveler philanthropy veterans what has worked, what hasn’t and what you can do to perhaps test the waters.
Our informal study group’s fourth installment will be highly interactive and include resources such as:
- Keith Sproule of Abercrombie & Kent;
- John Stachnik of Mayflower Tours; and
To guide our discussion, please complete an anonymous 5-minute survey. Your response is invaluable, even if you cannot attend!
To register/RSVP for the meeting
1. Go to https://tourismcares.webex.com/tourismcares/onstage/g.php?MTID=edbb949094a741b1be79e36e0d69a438c
2. Click "Register" and indicate if you will be attending in person or participating in the webinar
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click "Submit".
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the webinar or further instructions on attending in person.