What's happening at Tourism Cares?
Recent News & Press Releases
- WTTC Tourism Leaders Plant Hundreds of Trees in Bangkok's "Green Lung"
- Travel Professionals Give Back at Lake Merritt, Fairyland and Downtown Oakland (March 2017)
- Tourism Cares Welcomes New Chairman and Officers, Adds Three New Strategic Corporate Partners (March 2017)
- Tourism Cares Community Donates $117,000 of Volunteer Labor for National Park Service Centennial Celebration (January 2017)
- Tourism Cares Announces Expedition and Partnership with Jordan (December 2016)
- New GOOD TRAVELS ADVISOR Certification Helps Travelers Give and Volunteer Better (September 2016)
- Tourism Cares Announces 2017 Destinations (June 2016)
- Meaningful Travel Map of Nepal Released to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of Earthquake (April 2016)
- WTTC 2016 Global Summit attendees and Dallas locals volunteer with Tourism Cares (April 2016)
- The Tourism Industry Uses the Power of its Businesses and Contributions (March 2016)
- Release: The Tourism Industry Uses the Power of its Businesses and Contributions to Support Disaster Recovery in Fiji (March 2016)
- "In the Hot Seat": An Interview with CEO Mike Rea (Sept 2015)
- Sharing the Love: Announcing Good Travels Research (Sept 2015)
- Tourism Cares announces ASTA Mentoring Program (June 2015)
- Tourism Cares makes an impact along The Journey Through Hallowed Ground Scenic Byway (May 2015)
- Tourism Cares Raises Funds for Nepal (April 2015)
- Tourism Cares Announces NPS Centennial Program (April 2015)
- Tourism Cares gives L.A's waterfront landmarks a good scrub-down (Nov 2014)
3 & Change
Our bite-sized e-newsletter on three things related to giving back to travel and one change—or impact—we've made, together.
Dear friends of Tourism Cares and of Nepal:
As professionals and as humans, we, along with so many others worldwide, have been touched by the terrible disaster in Nepal. Many of us have personal and professional connections to that special place, and I visited Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and other sites back in 1989.
We all want to help and to make a difference, and it is an honor to be a part of the Tourism Cares community today. Your response has been humbling and inspiring...
Check out more videos of our past volunteer projects on our YouTube channel.